OCO Präparate GmbH originates from the company Otto & Co., which was founded in Frankfurt/Main in 1900 and moved to Dirmstein/Pfalz in 1977.

Our administration and production facilities are situated in the outskirts of the small medieval town of Dirmstein. An experienced  team of experts ensures a high standard of innovation and quality in the field of production and distribution of selected dental products. The company has been run by Hartmut Hummel since 1976.